Monday, March 21, 2011

BPM 11g and Notifications

Simple scenario I want to send an email Notification from my BPM process informing a customer that her order has been approved.

I am using JAMES for this simple scenario –

I created the users –

• bpelsender/welcome1
• jcooper/welcome1

Email Setting as follows –








I created a new BPM app in JDev and included the following myOrders.xsd

-------------------



-------------------

• Add Order definition to the Business Catalog



Create a Process Data Object v_order, based on the Order type.

• Start Activity --> Implementation --> Define Interface







• Add a User task to approve large orders (Large order >= 10000)






• Add a BPEL process to the composite



Add an EMAIL activity



All we are really interested in is – NotificationService.wsdl & NotificationService.xsd.



• So we can delete the BPEL process



• Implement NotifyCustomer





• Deploy & test





• Check email inbox

No comments: