Monday, October 6, 2014

#338 SOA 12c --> testing REST enabled services in your browser

I have exposed a simple BPEL process via Service Bus -








I can test the RestService in JDev easily -














But how about testing this with just the browser URL?

Easy, as well.

I first edit the REST Service -














I edit the operation bindings -




















I then generate a sample URL for the operation.



















I am using 12c Quickstart so host and port is
localhost:7101

The proxy-uri is a concatenation of JDev project name and Proxy Service name.




















So, in my case, this will be

/SB-Kista5/RestService/

all together, we get -

http://localhost:7101/SB-Kista5/RestService/checkOrder?input=Order1

All the BPEL process does is echo the input -
here is a test result.









You can also find the URI via SBConsole -














No comments: