Friday, August 28, 2015

#435 PCS Application Deployment

Here is my sample - a Movie Booking process -














I play it in Composer -



















and it looks good.

I log on to Composer as an admin user and check out the deployments -




I click on Management


















As you can see, my Movie Booking process is NOT listed.

"Deploying" as PCS Developer

I log back in to Composer as a developer.





Note: I do not see the Administration and Management tabs.

All I can do is deploy to the Test environment as follows -


















I have the following options -


















I select the default (highlighted)

Now, I log in to Composer as my admin user and check out the deployments -




















Revision Id is 1.0




I now create a new instance of the process -








































I log in to Workspace as the approver and see -










Developer Makes a Change to the Process

















New Human Task added - Approve Again.

Developer publishes and creates a snapshot.

























Admin re-deploys


























































































































Note the 2 versions of MovieBookingProcess

I log back in to Workspace as the approver - the V1.0 task is still there -











No comments: