Monday, April 4, 2016

#480 ICS 16.2.1. New Features --> New Adapters & Orchestration Pattern

16.2.1 has been released with new adapters and a new integration pattern - Orchestration.

New Adapters -


We now have 40 adapters -














Orchestration Pattern -


































Here you begin by adding the Trigger that kicks off the integration.

I have a Sale Cloud Connection I use here -





































Here we see the available actions - Switch and Map.



Invokes List - provides access to our ICS connections.
Here I drop my ERP Connection



































































I can leverage the whole canvas -

























Now I add a SWITCH activity -

























Here I want to update a Contact on one of two Sales Cloud instances.
Irish contacts --> Irish Sales Cloud, others --> UK Sales Cloud.





















Simple stuff!





No comments: