Thursday, July 7, 2016

#514 ICS - Orchestration pattern revisited

Another simple example - Here I demo usage of orchestration scheduling.






































The use case is simple here- I use ROQL to retrieve Contacts from Service Cloud and then write these to Sales Cloud.





















I specify Tracking - note, I can only select the schedule run date/time.



Note: I cannot specify the schedule information at this level. I need to save the integration and quit the designer.






































































I decide to only run this once.

 I activate. Note the ability to open the schedule definition after activation.











I can click Submit Now, to start a run immediately.












I can also do a Submit Now, from the Monitoring page.














No comments: