Tuesday, November 22, 2016

#535 ICS LinkedIn adapter

A simple example of the adapter...

Check out the docs -



Click here to read them.

LinkedIn Setup

1. Register the ICS app at the LinkedIn dev portal.

































































































As you can see, I get my Client ID and Secret.
All I need to set is the Authorized Redirect URL.

It is in the format - https://myICSPod:443/icsapis/agent/oauth/callback



Creating the LinkedIn connection in ICS

Export the LinkedIn Cert.
Upload the LinkedIn Cert to ICS


























Now I create the LinkedIn Connection



















































Now leverage the connection in an integration -




































Now, I can add more permissions to the LinkedIn Connection in ICS -





























Now to an integration -









This simply updates my status on LinkedIn.

The mapping is as follows -



I set the visibility code to "anyone". This was the result of a quick Google search ;--)

I deploy and test - I get an error and look at the ICS log -









So much for Google...

I look it up on LinkedIn's website






















So my error was the double quotes in the mapping.
I correct this and re-test.

and there it is ...


No comments: