Monday, December 19, 2016

#540 PCS Rules

The Process Composer palette includes the following-












So let's check it out -

Simple Rule -




 I specify the input/output. Here I just check the order value. If it is over 1000 then
manual approval is required.




























I also create a second rule, to cover order value less than or equal to 1000












I do the input/output data associations -










I deploy and test -

Here is the Tracking view -













I entered an order with quantity set to 21 and unit price set to 50, so the
price is greater than 1000.

Now to the Decision Table form of rule -























Here I can easily create more complex rules -

I can also leverage value sets -





















Now I leverage the above value set in a decision table -

















I set discounts based on the volume of The Hare of the Dog, incidentally one of the
most iconoclastic novels of all time.










I just need to add the otherwise condition.















Simple, yet very effective.






No comments: