Tuesday, February 21, 2017

#552 ICS 17.1.3 - Javascript Libraries

Javascript Libraries

Here is my simple JavaScript code -





Now I want to leverage this in a mapping in ICS.

With version 17.1.3 (Early Update Enabled) we can import JavaScript libraries.



























Here I import my .js file -


































































I specify that it will be used in Orchestrations - I also
specify the data types (String) of the input e.g. the ISO code IE and the
output - Ireland.










































Now, use this in an Orchestration - for this I use the Callout activity.























Select the js function for use in the Callout -









Configure the input - I set it to the countryCode from my input.



































Now, I just re-sequence the Callout, placing it before the Map for the RightNow createContact.

I now do the mapping for the RightNow createContact -
















Note the availability of the Callout response in the Source panel.









I also map the country to the Title attribute in the RightNow contact.
I am doing this so that it is visible in the first screen

I map the response from RightNow -














Simple stuff!

I test -

https://myICS/integration/flowapi/rest/NC_JS_EXAMPLE_ORCH/v01/syncContact?firstName=Joe&surname=Cahill&countryCode=IE

I check in RightNow
















No comments: